Sunday, November 20, 2011

before braces

days FIFTY, FIFTY ONE and FIFTY TWO.  I was looking through my computer today trying to find pictures of my grandma and decided to post some everyday pictures of me before I had braces (well, really just two pictures but you'll still get the idea).  I posted one picture of myself the day I got my braces on, but that was the only one of me without having braces on.  My gums were so big when I smiled, but you couldn't tell I had the big gap between my teeth; however, when I talked, my tongue would slip through my front teeth and I had a slight lisp.  I hated that so much!

December 2009

May 2009

Ok so now my daily, my face looks the same in every pictures, pictures!!

Friday

Saturday
*these pictures were taken after everything happened with my Grandma. There are definitely some makeup smears.

Sunday


No comments:

Post a Comment