Monday, November 14, 2011

CAROLINA

days FORTY THREE and FORTY FOUR.  I'm kind of back tracking , but I definitely wanted to blog about my weekend in South Carolina.  Almost all of my closest college friends and I met up in Columbia this past weekend for the USC/UF football game.  The Gamecocks won 17-12, which made the weekend even better!! 


I didn't take any pictures of just me on Friday or Saturday, but we did take several pictures of us all together, so I'm just going to post those!!

We all got into Columbia late Friday afternoon.  We went to dinner at Miyabi's, which is probably our favorite place to eat in Columbia.  After dinner, we hung out at the hotel for a little bit before going to bed.  This is the picture that I talked about (in an earlier post) where I can tell that I'm still really swollen.  From the side, I think I still look very strange.

I am NOT a fan on this picture, but its the only one I've got for Friday!

We got up early Saturday morning and headed to the fairgrounds for some tailgating.  Daniel and Levi never let us down.  They always have an amazing tailgate with lots of yummy food!! 






Later that night, we went to dinner in Five Points at Harpers then we went dancing at Liberty in the Vista.  We spent many, many nights back in the day at Liberty.  It was just like old times, except the DJ played horrible techno music!!

We all woke up early Sunday morning, ate at Cracker Barrel then went our separate ways.  I hate that we all live so far apart, but just being able to see my college friends puts a big smile on my face. 

I cannot wait until our next vacation together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment