Thursday, November 24, 2011

THANKSGIVING!

days FIFTY THREE, FIFTY FOUR, FIFTY FIVE and FIFTY SIX.  My grandma's funeral was yesterday, Wednesday, November 23.  It was very sad, but I know she's at peace now.  Grandma was loved by so many people.  There was a really good turnout, and I got to see a lot of friends and family that I hadn't seen in a while.  I wish she could have spent Thanksgiving with us today, but I know she's in Heaven looking down on all of us!! 
Today we ate Thanksgiving lunch at my parents' house.  There was a total of 17 of us eating today!  My oldest sister, Denise, her husband, and children, Madison and Christopher drove down from Tennessee for the holiday!  I hadn't seen my niece and nephew in over two years, so I was very thankful that I got to see them.  I wish they lived closer because I love being with them and watching them grow.  Maybe one day!!
I would love nothing more than to go shopping tomorrow on Black Friday.  I love the crowds and the deals and just the rush in general.  Unfortunately, not only do I have to work tomorrow, I have to work all weekend.  I'm also sad about missing all the big football games.  Luckily, the Carolina/Clemson game starts right after I get off of work on Saturday, so I will get to watch the most important one!!  I'm really hoping the Gamecocks can get another win!!!

And now for picture overload!!

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday was a very chaotic, long day.  I only took one picture of myself, and I took it just for my blog.


Thursday I didn't take any pictures of just my face, but I took a lot of pictures with family, so I'm just putting those pictures up!
I LOVE a jumping picture!!

We took about a million!!

Sister, me, cousin Katie, niece Maddy, nephew Christopher

one million and one

aunt Lindsey & Ashley!

my fav cousin Katie

thanksgiving jack!!

I actually put up all of my Christmas decorations last week, but I haven't gotten around to take any pictures of anything.  I did take one picture of my tree today, so I wanted to post that!  My tree looks a little puny, but its really cute!!  Pictures don't do it justice!


No comments:

Post a Comment