Monday, November 7, 2011

tomorrow is THE day.

days THIRTY SIX, THIRTY SEVEN, THIRTY EIGHT and THIRTY NINE.  I worked this weekend.. hints four days in one post!!!  So THE BEST day of this journey will be the day I get my braces off.  Since that won't be for several more months, tomorrow is THE day -- the day I get my splint off.  I am sooo excited.  I have an appointment at 8:20 at my oral surgeon's office.  They take my splint off there then I go directly to my orthodontist's office for them to put a stronger wire on my braces.  The wires on my braces have been in three different sections since I got my braces on.  I think they sectioned it off like that since my jaw was broken in three places.  I'm curious to see if tomorrow I will have one wire or three.

And now pictures...

Friday
I actually came home, took of my makeup and got in my PJs then remembered I hadn't taken my pics!

Saturday

Sunday

Monday
I bought a new curling iron today and was playing around with my hair.  I'm so sick of just wearing it straight!!

And now something completely unrelated..

This weekend was rough.  I got some bad news on Friday about my partner at work.  He is no longer with the company, and someone new is coming in.  I don't want to elaborate, but my partner was a really good person who has gone through so much this year.  Losing his job is just something else to add to everything he's gone through.  That said, he made some very bad decisions which caused him to lose his job.  I pray that he can turn his life around and 2012 will be a much better year for him and his family. 



And that's all.  Less than twelve hours and this thing will be out of my mouth. CANNOT wait!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment