Sunday, October 23, 2011

Friday -- Saturday -- Sunday

I've already been back to work three days now.  I can't believe it!! I've been pretty busy, so I didn't have time to post anything, but I did take pictures each day.  My 84 year old grandma got sick on Friday and had to go to the hospital.  She had emergency surgery, and the doctor's didn't know if she was going to live through it.  Thankfully, she did and she's doing much better.  She's still in the ICU, but I think she's going to be okay.  My oldest sister lives in Tennessee, and I hadn't seen her in over two years.  She came to be with my family, and I'm so happy I got to spend some time with her.  It's been too long.  Any and all prayers for my grandma are appreciated!!

FRIDAY --


SATURDAY --


SUNDAY --


I'm still numb in the exact same places, and I'm still swollen... same story, different day!!  I've still got the red spots above my lips too.  I have no idea when they'll go away??

That's all for now. I am sleepy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment