Thursday, October 20, 2011

three weeks

day TWENTY ONE.  Today was my last day before I go back to work. I am excited to see everyone at work but not too excited about actually working.

I read a lot of different blogs.  One of the bloggers that I follow did an eye makeup tutorial the other day.  I love makeup but normally wear the same eye shadow everyday; however I am always looking for something different.  I went out today and got a couple of the things she talked about, and after TWENTY ONE days of no makeup, I put some on today!  I forgot how different I look in makeup.

I look a little ghostly, but its just the flash on my phone.

While shopping, I also bought a super cute little Kate Spade clutch.  I tried to get a picture of it offline, but it's tiny.  I love it and can't wait to carry it!  
Kate Spade -- Gia Sparkler

And just to keep with a routine...


Crazy what a little makeup can do for a girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment