Thursday, October 13, 2011

TWO WEEKS

day FOURTEEN.  Not much going on today.  Because of me only breathing through my nose, I had a really hard time falling asleep last night.  Weird.  I know, but it was!  I never got into a deep sleep, and finally around 5am, I was up and in pain.  These new rubber bands are really pulling on me, and I hurt!  It was probably the most pain I've been in since my surgery.  It wasn't horrible pain, probably a 4 out of 10, but I was really uncomfortable.  I've been sore all day, but it's nothing I can't handle.


I'm still struggling with talking because of the splint.  It's really hard to talk, so I prefer not to.  I think I'm going to have a really hard time once I go back to work. 

I weighed today, and I've gained exactly one pound since last week.  So I'm only down six pounds now, but I am okay with that!! Once I get my splint off, I am going to start dieting, and I'm going to really exercise.  I've done it successfully before, and I'm going to do it again.  And I'm going to blog about it.  I feel like that will make me be more accountable for myself.  We will see!!


I feel like my swelling is going down, maybe? But that might just be wishful thinking??


Okay!  I've got nothing else!! Until tomorrow... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment