Wednesday, October 19, 2011

no good news.

day TWENTY.  I got up this morning excited.  I just knew my doctor was going to tell me I was going to get my splint off next week. I was wrong. He told me I needed to wear my splint two more weeks.  That meant the earliest I can have it removed is November 1.  I was not happy but knew it would be here soon enough.  Once my splint is removed,  I have to immediately go to my orthodontist's office to get a stronger wire.  When trying to coordinate the appointments, I learned my orthodontist is not going to be in the office the entire week (October 31 thru November 4), so I have to wait an extra SEVEN DAYS to get my splint off.  To say I'm disappointed is an understatement.  I'm so upset, but there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.  So November 8 is the big day. 
I CANNOT WAIT!


I only got pictures in my sunglasses today. Oh well!  I'm bummed today. 

happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment