Monday, October 3, 2011

MONDAY

I woke up before 5 this morning not feeling so hot.  The only thing that hurts is my silly throat.  And for whatever reason, the way I'm breathing is really, really drying up my throat = lots of PAIN! However, my face doesn't hurt at all, which is a good thing!

I kept waking up and going back to sleep until about 11.  Jack was keeping me company. 

jack being a baby

I took a shower and felt like I could have gotten sick.  I'm probably a little dehydrated??  I took another little power nap then got up and picked around at my teeth (gross, I know!).  I've been brushing them and using peridex, but there was still lots of grossness in all the wires they have on my front teeth.  I tried to take a picture (after I got everything as clean as possible), but you can't really tell what's going on, so I'll spare you that picture!!  I'm sitting outside right now, and it feels AMAZING! The fresh air is just what I needed! Now if only my swelling will go down... I'm getting bored!! 

my lips can touch together!!

a little smile

kind of side angle.. you can see how swollen I still am.

I am so hungry, and I'm so sick of drinking liquids.  Mom is going to get me some mashed potatoes and gravy... hopefully, I'll be able to eat them!!  I'm pretty excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment