Sunday, October 16, 2011

SUNDAY funday!

day SEVENTEEN.  I didn't do anything too fun today, but I stayed busy, and that's what I like.  I'm pretty sure no one reads this except two of my friends (love you CRJ & MBC), but I still want to write down what I've done during my recovery process.  Mostly blah, boring stuff, but I still want to be able to read back on what I was doing and what I looked like each day!!

Today was gorgeous outside.  I got out and worked in my yard a little bit.  I planted lots of mums and pansies and hung one basket of snap dragons!  I also got the last of my outside Halloween decorations out!  Thank you Suzanne and Katie for your help!!
Posted by Picasa
Mom came over after my yard work was all done, and we went around the neighborhood and elementary school that's right by my house.  She walked and I rode my bike!


I've still gone the same two symptoms, swelling and numbness.  I feel like I'm a broken record...  I have noticed that my stitches are starting to hang down a little bit.  It's not gross or anything, but when I put my rubber bands on and have to pull up my lips, I see some danglers.  Luckily, they are dissolvable!

I struggled with pictures of me (what's new!), but I am putting two up.  I can't believe that I haven't put on any makeup whatsoever in over two weeks! These pictures are very scary but whatevs!


My night ended at my grandparents' house.  My grandpa found a stray little cat.  They took her in, and they're saying they are going to keep her.  She's very friendly and really cute!!  Who knows what her future holds, but I do know she's a happy kitty tonight (poor thing was only skin and bones).

And lastly, I've got two pictures of sweet Jack I wanted to post.  I'm definitely a crazy cat lady when it comes to him!!

Jack looks so scary in this picture, but I really just caught him mid-yawn! Sleepy Jack!!

goodnight!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment